PROXMOX VE - Virtualization Platform
PROXMOX VE - Open Source virtualization platform
PROXMOX Virtual Environment (PVE) is an easy to use Open Source virtualization platform for running Virtual Appliances and Virtual Machines. “Setup a complete virtual server infrastructure within 1 hour”. Starting from bare metal, it is possible to create a full featured enterprise infrastructure including an email proxy, web proxy, groupware, wiki, web cms, crm, trouble ticket system, intranet … – including backup/restore and live migration.
PROXMOX VE is an Open source Virtualization platform for the enterprise. PROXMOX VE is powerful and effective, yet simple and easy to use.
There are many advantages of virtualizing your servers including the following:
- Increase your hardware utilization
- Save of electricity, reduce CO2
- Reduced physical hardware, fewer maintenance personnel.
- Don't waste time on software installation - use Appliances installed in minutes.
- Simple backup and restore operations.
- 1U SUPERMICRO SERVER (QUAD XEON, 32GB RAM, 1.2TB HDD, RAID CONTROLLER)
- PROXMOX VE - v.3.3 (new)
- 1 MONTH FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT